Coming Soon: Updates to your online banking experience

News

Guest Column: Millennials are Buying Houses, Developers Advised to Keep up with Demand

June 20th, 2017

As many Memphis-area real estate professionals will share, the local market is full of activity from eager young buyers who want to strike while the iron is hot. read more »

Financial Federal Hits $500 Million in Assets

May 31st, 2017

Financial Federal has hit a milestone in recent weeks – reaching $500 million in assets – that bank president William Tayloe said confirms the plan the bank is following to achieve organic growth is working. read more »

Real Estate Recap: Medical District Apartments Sell for $5.2 Million

May 24th, 2017

A 128-unit apartment high-rise in the Memphis Medical District has sold for $5.2 million. read more »

Financial Federal Bank finances Birmingham multifamily apartments

May 23rd, 2017

Financial Federal Bank has arranged a financing of two Birmingham apartment complexes worth a combined total of $31,780,000. Both facilities, which are multifamily properties, were more than 90% occupied at the time of their closing. read more »

Financial Federal Bank Finances Park Tower Apartments

May 23rd, 2017

The Memphis office of Financial Federal Bank has arranged $4.5 million in acquisition financing for a mid-rise apartment property located in the Midtown submarket of the Memphis Medical District. read more »

Medical District Apartments Sell for $5.2 Million

May 23rd, 2017

A 128-unit apartment high-rise in the Memphis Medical District has sold for $5.2 million. read more »

Financial Federal Bank Arranges $31.8M in Acquisition Financing for Two Birmingham Multifamily Communities

May 12th, 2017

Financial Federal Bank’s Memphis office has arranged $31.8 million in acquisition financing for two multifamily communities in suburban Birmingham. read more »

Financial Federal Finances Birmingham, AL Multifamily Properties

May 11th, 2017

The Memphis office of Financial Federal Bank has arranged a combined $31,780,000 in acquisition financing for two multifamily properties located in the suburbs of Birmingham, AL. read more »

Kemmons Wilson Cos. Continues in the Spirit of its Founder

May 8th, 2017

McLean T. Wilson has a statistic he likes to keep top of mind: 94 percent of third-generations businesses fail. Kemmons Wilson Cos. (KWC), the enterprise founded by McLean’s grandfather, Kemmons Wilson, is in the other 6 percent. read more »

Financial Federal Bank Welcomes Business Development Officer

April 3rd, 2017

Financial Federal Bank is pleased to welcome Shawna Engel as Business Development Officer in its Memphis headquarters. read more »